Flarm + Transponder Mode S

I try to configure my aircraft. I use a Flarm device SoftRF MK2 in addition to my Mode S transponder. You can switsch flarm ore mode S. To choice both devices is not possible. I didn’t test it 'til now becauce I am awaiting problems.

My second question:
The MK2 is cable-connected with a XC-Vario. The XC-Vario transmit the signals from MK2 together with gps NMEA via BT to skymap. Skymap can use BT or wifi. Is there any possibility to connect Safesky with Skymap in the system I am using?
Thank you for answering

Hello,

That’s an interesting setup.

for the FLARM device, you need to make sure to configure the hexadecimal ICAO code to be the same as your Mode-S transponder. That is required so that each traffic technology can be seen as being the same. If not, you will see yourself twice in SafeSky: one time as FLARM as one time as Mode-S.

Second, I would expect that if you are running SkyMap and SafeSky on the same device, and set it from traffic sharing, SafeSky traffic will be transferred over to SkyMap using GDL90 as normal. Your external GPS will be the source for the position as expected.

Fly Safe,

Tristan