Blank Screen

Hi. I have the app on two mobiles. Both used to work but not flown for a few weeks Now one on moto g4 with older version works. The one with updated app on moto g7 will not open. Just gives logo then blank screen. Have tried uninstalling and reinstall. No better. Not sure what’s happened. Any ideas? Thank you

Hello Mrs,

Can you check you have downloaded the latest version from the App Store?

Tristan

Thanks. Yes I’ve uninstalled it then reinstalled the latest version

For some raisons, I see from your user account that you are running 2.0.7. Latest version is 2.0.9

Can it be that mogo g4 is still running on 2.0.7? If so, could you update this one to 2.0.9, then try un-install on moto g7 and re-install? There could be some conflicts between the release and your user account.

Sorry for the inconveniances,

Tristan

Thanks Tristan. I’ve just tried updating G4… This still works well. I’ve reinstalled to the G7 but still shows screen with logo in centre followed by blank white screen. Cannot think I’ve changed any settings.

Could you send me the spec details of your device, so that we can try here with an emulator?

Thanks,

Tristan

Thanks Tristan

Are these what you want?? I’ve taken screenshots of the about in settings. Also is the logo that opens. Used to work fine and can’t see what I could have done

Glyn

Sorry wrong mix!!

Once you’ve got what you need could you please delete these screenshots Thanks

Just to add I’ve tried on another moto g7 power and blank white screen again

Hi Tristan. Any progress or is there any way I can go back to the previous version and try that again?

Hello guys,

It’s been difficult to diagnostic, but hopefully the latest release 2.1.2 from today should fix the blank page at startup.

Could you please update to the latest version and comment please?

Fly safe,

Tristan

Thanks Tristan

Just tried it and also uninstalled and reinstalled it but unfortunately it’s still opening a blank screen.

Sorry

Glyn

Hi

Just tried updating to latest version and still blank white screen on moto G7 power. Am I the only one with a problem?
Any chance of being able to access a copy of version from last autumn??

Thanks

Glyn

Hello @Mrc

Thanks for your patience. We are still investigating the issue, as its combinaison of your phone, the android version and the manufacturer overlay.

We have addressed only partially the problem so far as it’s difficult to reproduce.

We will inform you as soon as we have a complete fix.

Tristan

Hello @Mrc ,

It’s been a difficult one, but the latest Android release should be addressing the issue you reported.

Could you please confirm if SafeSky is working on your phone now? It’s version 2.1.4

Fly Safe,

Tristan

Thanks Tristan

I can confirm it’s now back working.
Thanks for sorting it out.

Glyn

Perfect, thanks for the feedback and your patience with this.

Fly Safe,

Tristan