Wrong icon

LN-OGQ show up as a motorplane, but it is a helicopter.

Is there any way to change the icons?

Dear Jonas,

Thanks for your message. Information about type of planes comes from OGN and ADSB Hub (partnership with SafeSky). We are trying to fix this issue using worldwide data of airplanes registration. However not easy to fix…
Another point…On your screen shot, I see that you have a double echo of your plane in flight. You can very easily fix this if you indicate your ADS-B hexadecimal code when your create your airplane.

Best regards,

Ok. Thx.
Double echo is already fixed🙂

Good job :wink:

And soon…the all new version 2.0 with a lot of new features…All the best for more security.

Thanks for using SafeSky

nb. Do you also use a SkyEcho or something similar?

Nice!

Yes Im using Skyecho 2 for ADSB-In to Skydemon.

Understand you can’t use both for the time being…

I’ve a good news for you and all UK pilots anyway…
We are testing in collaboration with uAvionix the compatibility between SafeSky and SkyEcho2, and it sounds good !

Pilots needs to understand that SafeSky is a very good solution if you don’t use any iConspicuity device, BUT SafeSky is also a complementary tools/app to use with a device like a Skyecho for example !! It wxill give the best of the two world, Radio Transmission and Internet mobile data transmission ;-). And above this, SkyEcho will be able to relay Traffic (captured by SkyEcho2) to SafeSky users.

If you are interested to test this compatibility (pre version 2.0), let me know and I will present you Tristan our CEO and developer to exchange about SkyEcho2 and SafeSky working together…

Best regards,

Interesting! I am based in Norway so I’m not allowed to enable TX from my Skyecho 2.

If it’s still possible to take part in the testing please forward my request to Tristan🙂

Thanks Jonas.

Could you transmit by email more information about your device and email used to log in SafeSky? christophe@safesky.app
I will transmit your email to Tristan in order to enrol you in our beta tester list.

Best regards,

Hi, I am using Skyecho2 as well and would be interested in testing both too.

I am on basic SafeSky and also use SkyEcho2 other free App
Do you think I will be able to take advantage of this new combination of SkyEcho2 and SafeSky
If yes then I will be very much interested to test this out
Best regards
Thanks
Satwant

I am on basic SafeSky and also use SkyEcho2 other free App
Do you think I will be able to take advantage of this new combination of SkyEcho2 and SafeSky
If yes then I will be very much interested to test this out
Best regards
Thanks
Danny

Dear Danny, SkyEcho2 is compatible with Safesky through GDL90.
Safesky premium is necessary to have access to this feature.

Best regards,

Is there any older version of app for iPad2 mini as it can’t be updated to newer IOS

No sorry.
Apple doesn’t continue to support old version.
It means also incompatibility with SafeSky.

Best regards