Safesky display symbols

Hello, I’m new to safesky and so far cannot find any key to safesky symbology. Last night I saw an array of indications which include something like a globe with a red line across it and what appeared to be count downs in both amber and red! I was operating near to what was notam’ed as a drone site. Is there a key to all symbols? Thanks

I should have added, I was using the radar display on my phone, not connected to anything else such as skydemon.

Hello,

The globe with a Red Cross symbolise that you don’t have a correct connection with the mobile internet. This message disappears when internet is coming back alive…
If you have seen the countdown it means that you activated the Search And Rescue feature.
Symbols are very simple and understandable. In theory you don’t need more explanations.
But don’t hesitate to visit our website…https://www.safesky.app

Fly safe

I naturally checked out you web site before posting and since your response but still cannot find a key to SafeSky symbols. If they are on the site please can you provide a direct link.

Sorry, but we don’t have more explanation, symbology is enough understandable.
In any case, if you have a problem with one of them, please make a screenshot, I will help you.

(Attachment fwdsafeskyenglishsafeskydisplaysymbols.zip is missing)

I was able to grab some screenshots today but it looks like I will have to send them to you one at a time! The amber and red numbers were counting down. All quite scary! What do they mean? What are the cross hair boxes? Please see attached. Rgds Tony

These images occurred in relatively quick succession except the last two images were in reverse order to that shown. What were they telling me?

Hello, this is a vertical radar helping you to localise the trafic vertically.
It’s more significant when you use your phone in portrait mode.
In your case, it means 1000’ above you on the right side…It’s very helpful.

Christophe ERKENS
Reeborredelle, 19
3090 Overijse

Tel: +32 475 28 59 10

It means at that point: no internet connection.
When internet is already available, this symbol disappear

Christophe ERKENS
Reeborredelle, 19
3090 Overijse

Tel: +32 475 28 59 10

Can you explain the amber and red numbers counting down and the box on the left? It’s far too complicated just to tell me there is not network connection. It’s also far too alarming!

I think you need to produce a manual!

It seems that you didn’t see our short video of 1’? SafeSky - Making the sky the safest place on earth - YouTube
This video gives you explanation about the radar

I encourage you to take a look on our YouTube channel with a lot of explanation about safesky.

Best regards

1 Like